Monday 30 July 2007

Pressing On...

I'm now back at work following my week of leave. This week consists of two days of lectures, and three study days, so it's not quite a full working week!

I'm now working on a Care Delivery assignment, discussing a few elements of care relating to Endoscopy. It's actually quite tricky - if I was on a ward I could write about continence, wound care or bed-baths. I've had to be somewhat more thoughtful about this and have settled on sedation/pain relief and psychological support, two big care delivery issues for Endoscopy nurses.

So, I shall brew myself a lovely cup of decaffienated, organic, fair trade tea and enjoy it with a Mr Kipling chocolate slice whilst reading through the large pile of literature I've collected. I'm pleased to say that currently, I feel inspired and empowered in my nurse education. Long may it continue.

No comments: