Sunday 19 August 2007

Checking In

Well, it's certainly been a while since I've posted anything here. There are two reasons for this. Firstly, life has been rather hectic what with completing assignments and moving house. And secondly, I've had no access to the internet as the BT man still hasn't come over to set the phone line up in my new flat. But things are looking up. My work is done, and the BT man is due to visit at the end of this week between 8am-1pm (we'll see...).

I am now enjoying two weeks of annual leave, baking breakfast muffins, getting my groove on at the gym and catching up with old friends.

Once I return after annual leave, I shall have two weeks left on Endoscopy, and then it's a four week placement in the Genitourinary Medicine Clinic. Lots of inflamed skin, discharge and nervous teenagers. Lovely. I'm not sure which is worse - having a tube inserted into the anus, or having a double gloved finger poked around that region. More interesting stories to follow shortly...

No comments: