Friday 20 July 2007

I Shall Prevail!

It's a new day, and what a wonderful day it is, despite the horrendous weather. Apparently sales of fruit and ice-cream have plummeted for this time of year, whereas sales of soup and other canned conveniences have increased. Perhaps we're being denied a summer this year.

I'm currently sitting at my desk working hard on my Literature Review and I actually feel like I'm getting somewhere, hence I felt it ok to have a break from RCTs and contribute towards my blog. Having spent the morning typing away, I am now well over half way to completing this 4000 word document on sterile saline v tap water in the cleaning of acute and chronic wounds. So in my current inspired state I feel somewhat intelligent, and I'm not even wearing my glasses.

Perhaps it's all the mugs of tea I have consumed today. Thank goodness for delicious cups of tea. Mmmm...

No comments: